- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
[Simon Burley Productions] The Super Hack
The Super Hack is a hyper-streamlined roleplaying game that uses the original 1970’s Roleplaying Game and the wonderful THE BLACK HACK as a base. If you’re looking for high octane Superhero action with a system that feels as familiar as an old glove – look no further!
The Super Hack is a fast playing game whose rules can be picked up in minutes. Character creation is superfast yet allows you to make a huge range of four colour Heroes.
You’ll be amazed just how many action packed Superhero adventures you can get out of a single 20 page paperback book. Your favourite comic? Check! A multi-episode animated saga? Check! TV series? Multi-million dollar Hollywood blockbuster? Check and check again.
It’s NEVER been so easy to unleash your inner Superhero!