- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
DramaScape makes maps and miniatures for use with any game system with a focus on fantasy, horror, modern, and science fiction settings. Skull Cove is their second Savage Worlds product following their SciFi Weapon Cards available in PDF and print on demand on DriveThruCards. The map featured herein is a no overlay map.
“This island be friend to pirates and be enemy to privateers. Which be you strangers?”—Lirek Liriano [He reaches for his flintlock’s handle and pauses for a response…]
Skull Cove is a generic pirate town for use in any Savage Worlds pirate setting. There are descriptions of important locations and Skull Cove NPCs descriptions with Savage Worlds stat blocks. Several Savage Tales are included to get the players involved with the many personalities in the town. Skull Cove includes a 12 page full exterior map of the pirate town Skull Cove and its surrounding island environs and a 360-degree panoramic view of the town. Even if not using Savage Worlds, the map, places, personalities, and adventure hooks can be used in any pirate and blackpowder fantasy setting.