- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
So What’s For Sale, Anyway? III
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s For Sale, Anyway? III a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Julian Neale
Your PCs have emerged from a dungeon buried deep in the hills or mountains. Low on resources and needing somewhere to rest, they head toward the nearest dwarven hold. Once they’ve rested and sorted their loot, the inevitably ask “So what’s for sale in this place, anyway?” At that point, likely or not, the game grinds to a halt as the GM frantically generates what items are available for purchase or he simply says “anything up to the gp cap.” (After all, most GMs have better things to do with their prep time than generate what the PCs might want to buy on the off chance they visit a dwarven hold).
So What’s For Sale, Anyway? III banishes these problems by providing 96 pre-generated, ready-to-use lists for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign. Also included are sample dwarven settlements to serve as a backdrop to the sales. Buyers should be beware, however, for among the hundreds of magic items for sale lurk 40 cursed objects…
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.