- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
So What’s That Shiny Thing Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s That Shiny Thing Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Richard Green designed to add colour and flavour to any GM’s treasure hoards.
Deep in the dungeon, the PCs have finally bested the foul ogre after an epic struggle and with glee loot their fallen enemy’s chambers. With excitement in their eyes, they ask “So what treasure did the ogre have, anyway?” An answer such as “300 gp in gems, three pieces of jewellery worth 200 gp each and a large rug” is somewhat of an anticlimax, but who has the time to prepared detailed treasure descriptions these days?
So What’s That Shiny Thing, Anyway? banishes these problems by providing 28 pre-generated, ready-to-use lists containing hundreds of detailed items for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.