- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
So What’s The Armour Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Armour Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Richard Green designed to add colour and flavour to any GM’s treasure hoards.
The PCs stand triumphant over the bloodied bodies of their fallen enemies. As they bind their wounds and begin to loot the corpses they ask, “So what’s that fighter’s armour like, anyway?” An answer such as “it’s a masterwork suit of chainmail” is somewhat of an anticlimax, but who has the time to prepared detailed armour descriptions these days given that the PCs will probably just sell it?
So What’s the Armour Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing hundreds of detailed items for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.