- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
So What’s The Demi-Human Called, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Demi-Human Called, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst. If you are as crap at naming NPCs as Creighton is, you need this supplement!
So your PCs have wandered into a nearby town. Perhaps they are relaxing in the tavern talking with the locals, haggling with a merchant or trying to gather information about a nearby ruin from a sage. Then they ask “so what’s the elf called, anyway?” At this point, the GM normally uses the first name that pops into his head (probably “Bob,” or the one he used minutes ago for another NPC) crushing the players’ suspension of disbelief.
So What’s The Demi-Human Called, Anyway? banishes this problems by providing 500 first names and 250 family names and nicknames for dwarves, elves halflings, gnomes and half-orc characters. Divided by race, these handy tables enables the busy GM to generate literally thousands of unique names for use in his campaign. Players can also use the tables herein to create cool names for their PCs that suit the background and flavour of their GM’s campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.