- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
So What’s The Demi-Human Called, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Demi-Human Called, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst. If you are as crap at naming NPCs as Creighton is, you need this supplement!
So your PCs have wandered into a nearby town. Perhaps they are relaxing in the tavern talking with the locals, haggling with a merchant or trying to gather information about a nearby ruin from a sage. Then they ask “so what’s the elf called, anyway?” At this point, the GM normally uses the first name that pops into his head (probably “Bob,” or the one he used minutes ago for another NPC) crushing the players’ suspension of disbelief.
So What’s The Demi-Human Called, Anyway? banishes this problems by providing 500 first names and 250 family names and nicknames for dwarves, elves halflings, gnomes and half-orc characters. Divided by race, these handy tables enables the busy GM to generate literally thousands of unique names for use in his campaign. Players can also use the tables herein to create cool names for their PCs that suit the background and flavour of their GM’s campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.