- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway?
A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Player’s Resource by Mike Welham.
With the possible exception of the paladin’s mount, most PCs’ mounts are just a horse with no interesting or unique features or characteristics. After all, very few GMs or players have the time to create interesting details such as the appearance, personality and traits of a mount. So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing extensive notes on customising your exotic mount. Included are tables to generate the mount’s appearance, traits and even hooks and complications. Also included are complete stat blocks as well as lists of specialised mounts for different environments.
So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? Includes:
- One table (100 entries) presenting interesting details to add to an exotic mount’s appearance
- One table (100 entries) presenting traits for exotic mounts
- One table (20 entries) presenting hooks, complications and adventure seeds for your exotic mounts
- Eight sample exotic mounts stat blocks
- Four tables (20 entries each) listing specialised exotic mounts for certain environments.
So What’s The Exotic Mount Like, Anyway? is the companion to the critically acclaimed So What’s The Mount Like, Anyway?
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For free samples head over to Raging Swan’s website.