- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
So What’s the Hoard Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s the Hoard Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Thomas King and Chad Perrin.
Your PCs are deep in the dungeon and have just defeated a terrifying dragon! As they bandage their wounds, and ready their fallen friend’s bodies for return to the surface, they look around and ask “So what’s in the dragon’s hoard, anyway?” At that point, unless the GM has prepared a detailed list of treasure the PCs get (possibly) literally tons of coins and some generic magic items. (After all, most GMs have better things to do with their prep time than generate treasure descriptions for stuff the PCs will likely sell as soon as they get back to town).
So What’s the Hoard Like, Anyway? banishes these problems by providing a veritable hoard of 84 pre-generated, ready-to-use lists of highly detailed treasure hoards ready to insert into almost any GM’s campaign. Usable with any monster (not just dragons – this is not an excuse to put more dragons in your dungeons) the lists are broken down by character level making it easy to choose an appropriate hoard.
So What’s the Hoard Like, Anyway? presents hoards appropriate for character levels 1-7.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.