- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
So What’s the Human Called, Anyway? II
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Human Called, Anyway? II a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst. If you are as crap at naming NPCs as Creighton is, you need this supplement!
So your PCs have wandered into a nearby town. Perhaps they are relaxing in the tavern talking with the locals, haggling with a merchant or trying to gather information about a nearby ruin from a sage. Then they ask “so what’s this bloke called, anyway?” At this point, the GM normally uses the first name that pops into his head (probably “Bob,” or the one he used minutes ago for another NPC) crushing the players’ suspension of disbelief.
So What’s The Human Called, Anyway? II banishes this problems by providing 500 first names and 250 surnames and and place names of Carolingian, Egyptian, Germanic, Gothic and Sumerian origin. Divided by culture, these handy tables enables the busy GM to generate literally thousands of unique names for use in his campaign. Players can also use the tables herein to create cool names for their PCs that suit the background and flavour of their GM’s campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.