- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
- The Grognard Files
- Francesca Baerald Interview
- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
So What’s The Mount Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Mount Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Mike Welham.
With the possible exception of the paladin’s mount, most PCs’ mounts are just a horse with no interesting or unique features or characteristics. After all, very few GMs or players have the time to create interesting details such as the appearance, personality and traits of a mount.
So What’s The Mount Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing extensive notes on customising your mount. Included are tables to generate the mount’s appearance, traits and even hooks and complications. Also included are detailed notes on encumbrance, barding and even stat blocks for a variety of mounts!
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/mount.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.