- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
So What’s The Pirate Ship Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Pirate Ship Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Creighton Broadhurst designed to add colour and flavour to any pirate ship the PCs might encounter while on their nautical adventures!
Your PCs have set out on an ocean voyage in search of loot and glory. As they cruise the waves, they see a distant ship on the horizon and turn toward it. As they draw closer they can make out that the ship is a pirate vessel! At that point, they ask “So what’s the pirate ship like, anyway?”
So What’s The Pirate Ship Like, Anyway? answers this question by presenting tables to enable a busy time-pressured GM to quickly and easily generate the ship’s name, captain’s name, flag and figurehead as well as providing tables to enable the PCs to make Knowledge checks to learn more about the vessel – including the ship itself as well as the captain, crew and their exploits. (You even get three stat blocks of typical pirates to hurl against your PCs!)
If you are running a nautical-based adventure featuring pirates, So What’s The Pirate Ship Like, Anyway? is for you!
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.