- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? III
Your PCs are deep in the dungeon and have just encountered a terrifying monster which they have no chance of defeating. Luckily, the monster is bored and challenges the party to a riddling contest instead of simply just killing them. Alternatively, the party have encountered a sentient statue that will not let them past until they have answered three riddles correctly. At this point, a GM may panic and just hand wave the ensuing riddles or allow the PCs to answer them correctly by making skill checks.
So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? III picks up where So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? II left off and presents sets of riddles grouped together dealing with a certain topic – for example the elements – for a GM to used in a themed dungeon or other adventure.
This week, Raging Swan Press releases So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? III. If you want to add exciting, flavoursome tapestries to your game So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? III is perfect for you!
You can grab a free sample here and don’t forget So What’s The Riddle Like, Anyway? III is backed by Raging Swan’s Money Back Guarantee and is a Dual Format PDF and included in Raging Swan’s Free PDFs promotion.