- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
So What’s The Spellbook Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s the Spellbook Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Landon Bellavia.
Your PCs have come across a wizard’s spellbook. Perhaps they found it as loot in a dragon’s hoard, or perhaps they are just sneaking a look at it in a wizard’s private library. Beyond just the spell list, the PCs ask “So what’s the spellbook like, anyway?”
So What’s the Spellbook Like, Anyway? helps the time-pressed GM answer this question by providing tables for quickly determining the book’s title, binding material, paper, ink and other distinguishing details. Moreover, it provides a quick way to generate traps and defences for the spellbook, provides possible information on the history of the book or its author, and presents several new preparation rituals that can be used by wizards to enhance their magical abilities.
If you are planning on have your PCs run across a spellbook that could be more than just a simple collection of pages between two covers, then So What’s the Spellbook Like, Anyway? is for you!
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.