- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
- [Ennead Games] Mission Outlines Volume 1
So What’s The Tavern Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Tavern Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Richard Green and Liz Smith.
Once again, your PCs have emerged from the dungeon ready to celebrate their victory or raise tankards to their fallen comrades. Returning to town they ask “So what’s the tavern like, anyway?” At that point, likely or not the GM glosses over the tavern or wildly improvises!
Unsurprisingly, PCs spend a lot of their time between adventures relaxing in taverns and inns, but often such locales end up being drab, one-dimensional affairs with no real characteristics or flavour of their own. So What’s The Tavern Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by presenting dozens of tables covering the tavern’s offering, customers and staff along with extensive notes on games of chance, drinking songs and more!
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.