- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
So What’s The Weapon Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Weapon Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Richard Green designed to add colour and flavour to any GM’s treasure hoards.
The PCs stand triumphant over the bloodied bodies of their fallen enemies. As they bind their wounds and begin to loot the corpses they ask, “So what’s that fighter’s weapon like, anyway?” An answer such as “it’s a masterwork longsword” is somewhat of an anticlimax, but who has the time to prepared detailed weapon descriptions these days given that the PCs will probably just sell it?
So What’s the Weapon Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing hundreds of detailed items for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.