- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
So What’s The Weapon Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Weapon Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Richard Green designed to add colour and flavour to any GM’s treasure hoards.
The PCs stand triumphant over the bloodied bodies of their fallen enemies. As they bind their wounds and begin to loot the corpses they ask, “So what’s that fighter’s weapon like, anyway?” An answer such as “it’s a masterwork longsword” is somewhat of an anticlimax, but who has the time to prepared detailed weapon descriptions these days given that the PCs will probably just sell it?
So What’s the Weapon Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing hundreds of detailed items for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign.
You can download a sample and check out the Contents here.