- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
So What’s the Zombie Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Zombie Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Greg Marks backed by Raging Swan’s new Money Back Guarantee!
From out of the darkness shuffle the living undead – poor creatures animated with a semblance of life and sent forth to do their dark master’s sinister bidding. Sadly, often zombie are normally nothing more than faceless carbon copies of one another hacked apart in the search for gold and glory.
So What’s the Zombie Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing scores of detailed zombie descriptions, characteristics, minor carried treasure and more for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/zombie.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.