- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
So What’s the Zombie Like, Anyway?
This week, Raging Swan Press is proud to announce the release of So What’s The Zombie Like, Anyway? a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible GM’s RESOURCE by Greg Marks backed by Raging Swan’s new Money Back Guarantee!
From out of the darkness shuffle the living undead – poor creatures animated with a semblance of life and sent forth to do their dark master’s sinister bidding. Sadly, often zombie are normally nothing more than faceless carbon copies of one another hacked apart in the search for gold and glory.
So What’s the Zombie Like, Anyway? banishes this problem by providing scores of detailed zombie descriptions, characteristics, minor carried treasure and more for the busy GM to immediately use in his campaign.
For free samples, visit ragingswan.com/zombie.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.