- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
Special Supplement 4: Rescue Ops
Within the pages of this supplement are resources allowing players to assume the role of those who put their lives on the line every day to keep their community safe. From rugged firefighters, to stoic doctors and daredevil space rescuers, there are options to play several different types of everyday hero.
First, are two new careers, the Healer and Rescuer. Healers tend to be doctors, nurses and medics, while rescuers represent firefighters, guardsmen and disaster relief workers.
Historical and future information is presented to place rescuers of the future in their proper context. Definitions of their duties and responsibilities are laid out, along with details of how hospitals and rescue houses are organised.
The third section introduces several types of disaster and danger from which rescuers can save the populace. Included in this section are disasters on alien worlds.
Finally, the tools of the trade are given. This final section features a selection of new equipment, vehicles and ships for use in rescue-themed adventures. Included here are a new civilian battledress and rescue drones.
Written by Jacob DC Ross, an ex-firefighter himself, Rescue Ops provides everything you need from past rescuer careers to all the tools you need to run a Thunderbirds-style campaign!