- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Special Supplement 4: Rescue Ops
Within the pages of this supplement are resources allowing players to assume the role of those who put their lives on the line every day to keep their community safe. From rugged firefighters, to stoic doctors and daredevil space rescuers, there are options to play several different types of everyday hero.
First, are two new careers, the Healer and Rescuer. Healers tend to be doctors, nurses and medics, while rescuers represent firefighters, guardsmen and disaster relief workers.
Historical and future information is presented to place rescuers of the future in their proper context. Definitions of their duties and responsibilities are laid out, along with details of how hospitals and rescue houses are organised.
The third section introduces several types of disaster and danger from which rescuers can save the populace. Included in this section are disasters on alien worlds.
Finally, the tools of the trade are given. This final section features a selection of new equipment, vehicles and ships for use in rescue-themed adventures. Included here are a new civilian battledress and rescue drones.
Written by Jacob DC Ross, an ex-firefighter himself, Rescue Ops provides everything you need from past rescuer careers to all the tools you need to run a Thunderbirds-style campaign!