- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
- New Event for Female Gamers
- [D101 Games] Free Adventure: Bite of the Crocodile God
Squadron UK Released
Squadron UK is THE British Superhero Role-Playing Game.
Although a completely new game – this is a classic, old-school system honed to perfection by a player, referee and writer with decades of Superhero Gaming experience.
What’s so special about it?
- Addictive character generation – the perfect blend of random rolling and design.
- Fast and furious combat – that makes you feel like you’re IN the comic.
- Innovative campaign rules – this is a full role-playing game, not just a combat game.
What’s in the rulebook?
- The complete Basic game system – with simplified character creation and an example adventure to get you up and running within minutes.
- Advanced rules to allow experienced players to customise the game to their tastes.
- A complete example campaign “Squadron: Birmingham” – months of adventure.
Just released and available on Amazon now!