- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
[SquareHex] B/X Monster Reference Index Kickstarter
The purpose of this project is to part-fund a professional print-run of the B/X Monster Reference Index. The index will present basic stats for over 500 monsters in a convenient easy-to-use format.
The index will take the form of a 24 page, A5-sized, spiral-bound book. It will be litho-printed on premium 170gsm silk art paper, with 300gsm silk art covers. It will also be released as a $2 PDF on RPGNow.com.
The monsters in the index include creatures from several sources. They are all open content. Some creatures have been converted from 1st Edition Advanced or other compatible rule sets as required.
Depending on the final layout of the booklet it is hoped to have a few pages spare that will be filled with extra reference tables. If possible, SquareHex would like to have most of the tables you’d expect to find on a GM’s screen.