- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
[SquareHex] Dungeon Desk Pad Kickstarter Campaign
The latest Kickstarter campaign, from SquareHex, for the Dungeon Desk Pad is up and running. The aim of this project is to fund a professional print run of Dungeon Desk Pads. The pads are designed as an aid to creating adventures for tabletop roleplaying games.
The sheets in the pads are A3-sized and feature a 34×34 6mm grid for mapping, flanked by two large columns for notes. Beneath the grid, are three smaller columns ideal for writing lists, tables or additional notes. Above the grid there is space for a title and byline and a key for multi-part maps. The key has a 6×4 grid of boxes which may be shaded to show how the map on the sheet relates to neighbouring maps on other sheets.
Like the rest of the Squarehex range, the sheets will be litho-printed in Pantone Cool Grey 5. The line weight of the grid lines is 0.2mm which, combined with the printing method and ink colour, give a much better result than is possible on sheets produced on an inkjet or laser printer. The pads have 24 sheets of 80gsm paper glued along the top edge to a card backboard.
There are several stretch goals ready and waiting for the campaign that will enhance the quality (and possibly the number if sheets if things really get going) of the pads.
Kickstarter campaign page: www.kickstarter.com/projects/1730454032/dungeon-desk-pad