- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
Graham Walmsley has written a book called Stealing Cthulhu, which is about writing Lovecraftian scenarios. The basic idea is: by stealing Lovecraft’s ideas, tweaking them and reusing them, you can create horrific and interesting games.
You can preorder it now. The hardback version, which comes with a library stamp and other oddments, is particularly popular.
Here are some preview PDFs:
Here’s some of the art, by Jennifer Rodgers.