- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Graham Walmsley has written a book called Stealing Cthulhu, which is about writing Lovecraftian scenarios. The basic idea is: by stealing Lovecraft’s ideas, tweaking them and reusing them, you can create horrific and interesting games.
You can preorder it now. The hardback version, which comes with a library stamp and other oddments, is particularly popular.
Here are some preview PDFs:
Here’s some of the art, by Jennifer Rodgers.