- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
This Product is a 40 x 40 inch, full color floorplan of a Stone Circle.
The Product comes with the Hex, Square and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
“Press through the mist men! We must stop the druids before their casting is complete!”
Stone Circle is a single external view map of a grassy field with standing stones inscribed with runes meant to form a circle, but many of the southeastern standing stones have fallen over breaking the circle.
Stone Circle is intended for use in fantasy or modern games (Its partially ruined appearance makes it an appropriate historical site in modern settings).
Adventure hook for use with this product.
The Lost Legion: The Roman Ninth Legion battled through the Mists of Caldonia and fought their way to a stone circle. Druids chant in the middle of the circle, guarded by fierce barbarian warriors. The player characters are part of the roman legion and are ordered to fight their way through the barbarians and slay the druids before their magicks are completed. On the verge of getting to the druids despite gruesome casualties from fighting through the barbarians, the druid’s spell is completed (Or they defeat the druids in time and change history).
The mists thicken to a point where no one can see anything. When they dissipate, the player characters find themselves in another world, a Celtish Otherworld. Here they find the Celtic Gods who are mostly against them or indifferent to their pleas for help getting back home. The player characters eventually find Epona, the Celtish centaur goddess of cavalry, hunting, and fertility, adopted by the Romans into their pantheon during their conquest of Gaul. Epona decides to help them, but they must pass her trial in order to be granted their freedom to return home. Such as hunting the great boar, Twrch Trwyth, defeating Epona’s centaur archer servants in an archery contest, a gladiatorial contest, etc.
They then return to Earth, but at what place and time Epona sends them is up to the Game Master…