- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Streets of Shadow
There are dangers lurking in the shadows of the Smoke – and some of the most dangerous are stirring at the wrong time. With the War in the Crimea going badly for the British, the rumour of conscription has sent anarchists into the street. Against the backdrop of social unrest and increasing danger a web of troubles grows, culminating in a fearsome threat to the entire city.
Streets of Shadow is a six-adventure campaign that takes the characters from a case of kidnapped children to rumours of dragons and sinister threats to London itself, all woven together in a web of coincidence and connection. Three of the adventures have been previously published, but are now fully compatible with Victoriana Third Edition Core Rulebook and integrated with the other adventures in the campaign.
With writing by Walt Ciechanowski, Kristian Bjorkelo, Chad Bowser, Walt Ciechanowski, and Peter Shweighofer, Streets of Shadow features art by Andy Hepworth and Scott Purdy.
144 pages, Black and white interior.
Available for pre-order in hardcopy & PDF bundle at the Cubicle 7 webstore.