- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 1: Islands in the Rift
- [Chronicle City] Frankenstein Faktoria Role Playing Game
- [Reroll Productions] Age of Anarchy
- [DramaScape] SciFi Rocketship
- D101 Games Winter Sale
- [Traveller] Eve of Rebellion
Streets of Shadow
There are dangers lurking in the shadows of the Smoke – and some of the most dangerous are stirring at the wrong time. With the War in the Crimea going badly for the British, the rumour of conscription has sent anarchists into the street. Against the backdrop of social unrest and increasing danger a web of troubles grows, culminating in a fearsome threat to the entire city.
Streets of Shadow is a six-adventure campaign that takes the characters from a case of kidnapped children to rumours of dragons and sinister threats to London itself, all woven together in a web of coincidence and connection. Three of the adventures have been previously published, but are now fully compatible with Victoriana Third Edition Core Rulebook and integrated with the other adventures in the campaign.
With writing by Walt Ciechanowski, Kristian Bjorkelo, Chad Bowser, Walt Ciechanowski, and Peter Shweighofer, Streets of Shadow features art by Andy Hepworth and Scott Purdy.
144 pages, Black and white interior.
Available for pre-order in hardcopy & PDF bundle at the Cubicle 7 webstore.