- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
[Stygian Fox Publishing] Hudson & Brand, Inquiry Agents of the Obscure Kickstarter
Hudson & Brand: Inquiry Agents of the Obscure is the first in Stygian Fox Publishing’s ‘Safe House’ series where players of the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game (published by Chaosium, Inc), have a home-base for their characters to work out of. At hand, they will have resources, a gun range, a collection of monographs on various subjects, a small library, three members of staff, and property consisting of offices and lodgings in the very heart of London.
The book will also contain numerous case files written by Hudson & Brand (both of whom are now missing), NPCs, plans, scenario seeds, and an adventure. It will be edited by Jeff Moeller, and written by Robert Grayston & Stephanie McAlea. Art is by Jon Gibbons and Stephanie McAlea, along with numerous period photographs and images. This is the second Call of Cthulhu Kickstarter from Stygian Fox Publishing (The Things We Leave Behind being our first), and our third in total (the other being the fantasy gazetteer; Distant Realms).
Taking its inspirational cues from Sherlock Holmes, Ripper Street, Auguste Dupin, The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher, and The Incendiary’s Trail, the book takes a mature look at the horror of Mythos machinations and the many dark corners in the seat of empire.
The funds for this Kickstarter will go towards commissioning more art and the hiring more writers and creatives of quality if the book is to expand. The funds will also go on printing and distribution.