- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This is a 48 x 30 inch Battlemap of a Sunken Ship, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“There is a shipwreck buried in a trench below. Approaching the wreck now…”
[Sound of an explosion on the radio, followed by rushing water, then static]
“Team One come in. Team One come in! Send in Team Two. Find out what happened to Team One!”
DramaScape dives down into the depths of the ocean with our latest map!
Sunken Ship is a single map of a shipwreck buried in a trench on the ocean floor surrounded by mines.
Sunken Ship is intended for use in Modern games due to the presence of mines on the map. For a fantasy game, the mines can be described as shelled, spiked creatures that dwell on the seabed floor instead though. When approached, they expel their spikes with a propulsive jet rather than explode like the mines. Growing new spikes takes time, so these creatures can only fire once during an encounter (This makes them into a fantasy mine equivalent).
Adventure Hook For This Map
Deadly Exploration: Ocean explorers discover a shipwreck on the bottom of the ocean floor. Unfortunately for the first team, they run afoul of one of the mines. Team Two, the player characters, are tasked with finding out what happened to Team One.
When they arrive at the bottom of the ocean floor, through the use of a deep sea exploration vessel and/or diving suits, they find Team One’s vessel destroyed and Team One dead. The blood has attracted sharks who are consuming Team One’s bodies. Team Two has to defeat or drive off the sharks and bypass or disarm the mines to reach the deep sea wreck…