- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
Supplement 13: Starport Encounters
It happens to every referee at one time or another. The players jump in-system, dock at a starport, offload passengers and cargo, and then ask a string of questions.
‘So, what other ships are in the port?’
‘This cargo of pharmaceuticals – which does it actually contain?’
‘I go to the bar for a few drinks. Who else is around right now?’
This book will allow you to answer those questions with the minimum of effort, giving every appearance to your players that you have created your universe down to the very last detail. You come off looking like a World Class referee, while your players have the joy of experiencing a bustling universe where there are plenty of other people around who clearly have their own lives to lead, making it feel like a real, living, breathing place.
Supplement 13: Starport Encounters provides you with hundreds of fellow travellers, cargoes and starcrews, any of which can lead to a brand new adventure.