- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
- Ackworth Tabletop Gamers
- [Mongoose Publishing] Classic Paranoia Returns!
- [Utherwald Press] Frozen Skies RPG for Savage Worlds Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Star System and Planet Maker
[Talisman Studios] Going to GenCon Indy? Drop by for some big news
Talisman Studios will be at GenCon Indy, demoing games, launching product, changing the landscape of entire worlds. If you’re there, drop by for free product and a chance to make your mark on history!
- Book signings by Sean Patrick Fannon and Miles M Kantir, creators of Origins Award nominated Shaintar and Suzerain. They’ll also be running demos of their roleplay creations, and giving away free product.
- Art signings by Aaron Acevedo and Jason Engle. Come and talk to the men whose art wins awards. We’re also scouting for new talent, so bring your portfolio and see what they say.
- Coupons for discounts at www.talisman-studios.com and at the show.
- Sean will be running an exclusive campaign where you could change the very future of Shaintar if you get a place at his gaming table.
- Our full range of products, including 4th edition compatible tile maps, all our game books, plus a great mix of art prints, posters and T-shirts.
- Plus, launching at GenCon Indy, our newest game setting, Relic. Under wraps for more than five years, it’s finally time to unleash our new world!
See you there, August 14th -17th at GenCon Indy, where ‘A Universe In Gaming’ meets ‘The Best Four Days In Gaming’!