- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
Tell Us about Your Character and Win a Trip to Gen Con!
Fancy a trip to Gen Con this summer? Well, here’s a little promotion that has been put together for D&D here in the UK that gives you just that chance: Tell the judges about your character, and you could win a trip to Gen Con in the US this August, or one of a bunch of other cool prizes! They’re looking for the most interesting conversions of 3rd-edition characters to 4th edition, and they’re holding a promotion to find them. If you enter, you could win a trip to Gen Con in the US, autographed copies of the Player’s Handbook 2 and Monster Manual 2, or a 3-month subscription to D&D Insider.
Helping out with this are some great judges, including D&D Creative Manager Chris Perkins, and Russ Morrissey, the owner of EN World, the world’s biggest D&D fan site. But the judges simply narrow the field–the public will vote for the final winner.
To find out how you can submit your character, visit www.tellmeaboutyourcharacter.co.uk. You’ll find all the details plus terms and conditions for the promotion. But don’t dawdle: To be considered, your submission must be entered by Friday, 12 June, 2009.