- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
The Archaeologist’s Handbook
Yog-Sothoth.com have got a couple of items coming up from Innsmouth House that may be of interest.
THE ARCHAEOLOGIST’S HANDBOOK
by Helen Maclean
A career in ruins…
The Archaeologist’s Handbook, a handy tome for all armchair adventurers who want to know more about playing characters who delve into the past and discover ancient treasures (or fascinating insights).
This book provides a firm framework for archaeology-based adventures and characters. Inside these pages you will find a trove of knowledge about the history of archaeology, field and laboratory techniques, famous sites, museums and more. Spiced with a few devious suggestions for play, this handy-sized volume will prove a boon to player and game master alike.
The Archaeologist’s Handbook is written by a professional archaeologist with more than a decade of experience in both archaeology and roleplaying games.
Spiral bound A5 softcover publication, printed on high quality 170gsm paper. Colour covers, acetate cover sheet, 80pp.
To celebrate Yoggie’s 15th birthday in June, they’ve produced an 8 gigabyte credit card-sized memory stick emblazoned with images of both Great Cthulhu and H.P. Lovecraft. Besides fitting comfortably in your wallet or purse, this USB stick also comes with a range of extra goodies pre-loaded at no extra expense, including:
- Don’t Walk in Winter Wood roleplaying game.
- Tatters of the King & Shadows by Gaslight game campaign recordings.
- The Fungi from Yuggoth poetry readings.
- Special “MythoVision” content including over 100 pictures and short films.
That’s over 6 gigabytes of free stuff – and if you don’t want them, simply delete them from the card!
Pre-orders accepted until 22nd May
Comes with “MythoVision” glasses.
All pre-orders will be shipped by 23rd May, after which there will be a two week hiatus in further order fulfilment due to timetabling. Alternatively, see them on the Yoggie stall at UK Games Expo on the 25th/26th!