- [DramaScape] Secret Bio Lab
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Element Cruiser Box Set Kickstarter
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Marches Adventure 2: Mission to Mithril
- [DramaScape] US M4 Sherman and German Tiger I WWII Tanks
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 3: Flatlined
- [DramaScape] SciFi Research Station
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Great Rift Adventure 2: Deepnight Endeavour
- [DramaScape] Modern Zombies
- [DramaScape] SciFi Police Station
- Dark Times Issue 2 Now Available
The Armory is a 24 x 20 inch, full color floorplan of an Armory, with Hex, Square and No overlay.
This product is a single room armory. The entrance to the armory is at the north center of the map. The armory has a massive crack down the center in the concrete and smaller cracks going across the map. The room features multiple tables all with briefcases, guns, cartridges, and crates on top of them.
This room makes a great spot for a firefight. Multiple tables can be kicked or pushed over to provide cover. Ammo and guns are plentiful as long as you can get through the suppressive fire to reach them. Opening briefcases and crates add an element of surprise, since you have no idea what is in them, but their contents could be helpful.
As such, this makes a great setting for a climatic last stand battle with an evil villain and his guards in a modern game. The villain would be aware of what weapon does what, and what the briefcases and crates hold, so his knowledge of the room and its contents would make him a deadlier opponent in this instance.
The armory also makes a great way point room in a modern adventure, the players get to regroup and reload before the rest of the adventure. Maybe the guards catch up to them, and a firefight ensues with guards entering from the top of the map trying to retake the room, and the Player Characters have to hold them off.
The zip file includes the VTT file for use online.