- [Ennead Games] A Chunk of Sci-Fi: Volume 1
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Starter Set
- [DramaScape] Submarine Pen Dock 7
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outlines Volume 1
- Chasing the Dragon
- [DramaScape] City Hall
- [Fire Ruby Designs] Exilium Kickstarter
- BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Rules Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Desert Biosphere
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Universal Revised
The Book of Roleplaying Hints, Tips and Ideas
Jonathan Hicks, sometime UK Role Players reviewer, presents twenty-nine articles on the tabletop roleplaying hobby, including problem Gamesmasters, problem players, finding new ideas, designing locations and others.
‘These twenty-nine articles were written with one thing in mind – how in the hell can I make my games better? I thought that writing down my ideas and structuring them might help me make sense of what I wanted from my games. These scribblings became personal essays that in turn became the articles presented here.
All these writings are from personal experience and do not reflect the absolute in roleplaying rules and regulations. When I say experience I mean it – I’ve GM’d more than 20 systems, played in more than 30, and gamed with dozens of players and GMs. I need to thank them all for their help in enabling me to write these articles.’