- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 7: Blade Barrier
The Book of Roleplaying Hints, Tips and Ideas
Jonathan Hicks, sometime UK Role Players reviewer, presents twenty-nine articles on the tabletop roleplaying hobby, including problem Gamesmasters, problem players, finding new ideas, designing locations and others.
‘These twenty-nine articles were written with one thing in mind – how in the hell can I make my games better? I thought that writing down my ideas and structuring them might help me make sense of what I wanted from my games. These scribblings became personal essays that in turn became the articles presented here.
All these writings are from personal experience and do not reflect the absolute in roleplaying rules and regulations. When I say experience I mean it – I’ve GM’d more than 20 systems, played in more than 30, and gamed with dozens of players and GMs. I need to thank them all for their help in enabling me to write these articles.’