- [Aurican’s Lair] GATEWAY – The d20 Tabletop Roleplaying Game
- [Astronautilus Productions] Squaddies Adventures
- Tabletop Scotland
- Symbaroum – Monster Codex Kickstarter
- [Crooked Staff Publishing] The Little Book Of Dungeons: Volume VI
- Fria Ligan Interview with Tomas Härenstam
- [Ennead Games] Star and Planet Name Maker
- [DramaScape] Medieval Dining Hall
- [D101 Games] The Hollow West
- NecroMech Available As An App
This is a 32 x 30 inch map of a Bridge, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play. The map suits Fantasy and Modern rpg.
The Bridge module includes a map of a bridge crossing a river in a mountainous region.
The Bridge can be used in any genre or setting.
The Bridge can be used as a RPG battle map, recreating for example the classic troll under the bridge scenario where the troll demands a toll from anyone who wants to cross his bridge.
The Bridge also works perfectly in miniature games. One side’s objective could be to protect and control the bridge and road (and supply lines leading further on). The other side’s goal might be to capture the bridge for their own purposes or alternatively to demolish it so as to deny it to the enemy. For example, one victory condition could be to control the bridge by placing one mini at either end of the bridge and one halfway across it, achieving victory by establishing a supply line through enemy held territory. Two opposing forces can be deployed on opposite sides of the bridge in the west and east; alternatively narrowed down to the northwestern and southeastern corners, or the southwestern and northeastern corners of the map. The rocky outcroppings provide a lot of cover, whereas being out in the open to conquer the bridge is a very dangerous proposition. The river serves to separate the battlefield, making flying and swimming units particularly valuable here. Plenty of rocky ground also give an advantage to wilderness and climbing units.