- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
This module is a one-floor basement or external cellar. There is a staircase going down to a main hallway, and four cellar rooms.
This very versatile map can be used in anything from medieval to more modern day settings.
This makes a great place for a hostage situation. The bad guys kidnap hostages ranging from a noblewoman to a politician’s wife and hold them for ransom, then hole up in this cellar as a meeting place for the people they are blackmailing. The stone pillars and barrels give lots of cover for ranged weapons ranging from crossbows to modern guns. The Player Characters are hired to save the hostages probably by the people being blackmailed.
As a World War II scenario, this would make an excellent bottom level to a castle where prisoners of war are being held. The Player Characters are given mission orders to free the prisoners of war while the Allies make an assault on the castle as a distraction. Shells from ally guns are causing the castle to shake; high beams and stone rubble fall from above with every shot fired. The Player Characters have to deal with the Axis forces in the basement and save the prisoners before the Axis soldiers escape with the prisoners and transports them to another location.