- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 4: Armour
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Ship Encounters
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller 2nd Edition
- [Ennead Games] Creature Description Generator Volume 7: Dwarf
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Gods of Marduk
- [Ennead Games] Name Maker Volume 2: Dwarfs
- North Star
- [Matakishi’s Tea House] The High Seas Hack
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: The Pirates of Drinax
This module is a one-floor basement or external cellar. There is a staircase going down to a main hallway, and four cellar rooms.
This very versatile map can be used in anything from medieval to more modern day settings.
This makes a great place for a hostage situation. The bad guys kidnap hostages ranging from a noblewoman to a politician’s wife and hold them for ransom, then hole up in this cellar as a meeting place for the people they are blackmailing. The stone pillars and barrels give lots of cover for ranged weapons ranging from crossbows to modern guns. The Player Characters are hired to save the hostages probably by the people being blackmailed.
As a World War II scenario, this would make an excellent bottom level to a castle where prisoners of war are being held. The Player Characters are given mission orders to free the prisoners of war while the Allies make an assault on the castle as a distraction. Shells from ally guns are causing the castle to shake; high beams and stone rubble fall from above with every shot fired. The Player Characters have to deal with the Axis forces in the basement and save the prisoners before the Axis soldiers escape with the prisoners and transports them to another location.