- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
The Drowned Lands: Wordplay
The summer of 2011 was blisteringly hot and humid,
both in Britain and in the rest of the world.
Perhaps nothing too unusual.
Then it started to rain.
Still nothing unusual.
It started to rain everywhere in the world, even in deserts.
And it didn’t stop.
About this Book
The Drowned Lands is a sandbox for the Wordplay roleplaying game.
It details a number of communities in part of what was once the south coast of England, and the wilderness that lies between them.
Each community has its own strengths, weaknesses and resources it needs. There are opportunities and adventure hooks in every place, both for people from that community and visitors from elsewhere.
A Navigator will be able to use Drowned Lands for a single adventure or short series of adventures within the setting with a minimum of preparation.
Further, the player characters will have a wide variety of options open to them and places they can visit- with significant things they can do at each one.
In some cases, the player characters will find opportunities to do big and potentially setting-changing things.
by Paul Mitchener
Adventures In Wordplay Issue 1: The Drowned Lands – D101 Games