- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a hidden Gorge.
It comes with Square, Hex and No Overlays and includes the VTT files for online use.
“The ancient cathedral was thought lost in the earthquake. But I know a way in.”
The product includes a single map of a cathedral in a mountainous gorge.
The product is intended for use in fantasy or modern settings.
The map can be used as an attack or defend the temple map. The group could be attacking an evil temple, starting in the east and needing to defeat hordes of evil humanoids or undead to get to the temple entrance in the west. Or the group can start out in front of the western cathedral protecting the temple from a monstrous army heading in from the east to disrupt a magical ritual the priests are performing.
An adventure hook for use with this product.
Buried: The story of the buried cathedral is that the high priest collected heavy tithes and used to them to collect a great treasury of golden items. This angered the deity and an earthquake was sent as punishment to bury the treasure, the cathedral, and the priest forever. However, a local thief or spelunker found a secret passage in a local cave that leads further underground (Our Spiral Descent can be used for the map of the secret cave entrance). Scared to go any farther alone, he recruits the group to help him explore the underground area by enticing them with a local legend of a buried cathedral with a great treasure to loot. The underground caves eventually open to a valley with the cathedral buried in the rock walls. When they get to the cathedral (Our free Inquisitor Sanctum can be used for the interior of the cathedral or the Crypts map), they find the ghost of the priest is not willing to part with the treasure he earned in life, which may be part of the deity’s curse…