- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
This is a 48 x 30 inch Floor Plan of a gymnasium, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
The PDF includes a 360° View of the map.
“A Halloween themed dance sounds like a great idea Brittany!!”
The Gym is a single internal view map of a high school or college gymnasium. The product includes a single 360-degree panoramic view from the center of the gym.
The Gym is intended for use in modern games.
The Gym can be used for many games such as basketball, wrestling, or dodgeball.
Adventure hook for use with this product.
Halloween Dance: Brittany is the head of the school culture club. She decided to make the next school dance a Halloween themed, costumed dance. She works hard to make sure the high school gym is decorated appropriately with insects and spiders hanging from the basketball hoops, spider webs on the corners and tombstones on the bleachers (They are made of foam and can actually act as a comfortable chair backing the students have wanted for a long time), and other props such as standing zombie dolls.
Everyone shows up and is having a blast. What Brittany didn’t count on was actual monsters showing up and using the Halloween costume dance party as camouflage for getting a free meal such as zombies, vampires, and/or werewolves. Brittany is one of the first victims and when they discover her body (such as a hand or leg sticking out from under the bleachers), its up to the player characters to stop the real monsters from eating any more students.
Or the player characters are detectives sent in the next day to investigate the murders of several students last night at the Halloween dance, eventually leading them to the monstrous culprits…