- [Crooked Staff Publishing] Half-a-dozen Hand Drawn Maps: Volume II–Small Settlements
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments SciFI Edition
- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
The Heresiarch of Troyes
An adventure for Deus Vult (suitable for starting characters) is now available at DriveThruRPG – The Heresiarch of Troyes.
The tale of the Heresiarch begins in the Holy Land. The Knights of the Temple uncovered a cache of occult scrolls and magical paraphernalia in the lands near Bethlehem, including a strange sealed jar. They took their finds back to Europe, to the Chateau du Paynes, in order to study them and unlock their secrets. The chief of these researchers was a scholarly knight named Jerome, who broke the cipher on the jar’s inscription and discovered it contained a bound spirit called The Joyous One. In experimenting with the jar, the Templars accidentally freed the spirit…
This adventure takes the guardian priests into the city of Troyes, in search of a heretical preacher. The players must follow the trail of the first group of monks to tackle this problem, which leads them to the famous ‘hot fair’ of Troyes and a Templar castle beset by supernatural foes. The adventure is suitable for first or second-degree guardian priests.