- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a Beach Landing.
The Product comes with the Hex, Square and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
[Crashing sound and a whoosh of water surging in below deck] “Damn these rocks this far from shore! Hold onto your hats and grab a line, we’re gonna crash!”
The landing is a single map having three major terrains. The western edge of the map is a combination of grass and trees at a higher elevation. The center of the map is a beachhead consisting of rocks and shrubs on top of sand with a single pier extending from the beach. The eastern edge of the map is water with rocky shallows and three scattered dinghies along the shore.
The landing is intended for use in fantasy and modern settings. As a map with three terrains, it also makes an interesting wargaming map.
One wargaming scenario is an invasion of an island. The defender controls the western side of the map with reinforcements coming from the jungle. The attacker controls the eastern edge of the map with reinforcements pouring out from the dinghies (and any other ships the attacker can place in the eastern sea area). The two sides meet in the beachhead for a pitched battle for control of the island.
An adventure hook for use with this product.
Hull Breach: The dangerous shoals around the island breached the player character’s vessel and caused them to crash. They have taken three dinghies to the shore to find lumber to either patch the ship if possible or create a new ship from materials if necessary. But to get the wood, they are going to have to fight through the island’s inhabitants whether they are people or creatures protecting their territory and guard the other sailors gathering the materials.