- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
The Last Prayer of the Dying
The Last Prayer Of The Dying is an adventure module for 5E (5th edition fantasy roleplaying game). For 1st level PCs
This module was kickstarted in autumn/winter of 2015
Module Synopsis The party are travelling to the new frontier to help return an ancient Duchy to its former glory. A chance encounter with the legendary ‘Arisen Knight’, a very old hero, sets them on a path to adventure. Like most published scenarios there are some railroad parts, but enough choice to provide the feel of a sandbox.
- A brief gazetteer of Keranow, the Duchy where the adventure takes place.
- 10 wilderness encounters to get a feel for the setting.
- A small settlement in the wilderness frontier lands.
- Three dungeons (each about a dozen locations). A) The tomb of a mythical knight, now infiltrated by despoiling fey priestesses; B) An old dwarven fort used by hobgoblins who have been driven to the edge of despair by the alluring voice of a bloodrose witch; C) The scheming feys base of operations, from which they seek to begin a reign of chaos and insanity over the newly re-established Duchy of Keranow.
- The PCs should start at 1st level and be 4th by the end of this adventure
- An adventure outside the axis of good versus evil: betrayal, treachery, duty and the consequences of choice.