- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
- Human 2.0: Tabletop Roleplaying in a Biopunk Dystopia
This map product is a full color 48 x 30 inchfloor plan of a Lighthouse, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
Game Masters need quality maps for their miniatures. DramaScape™ is committed to bringing Game Masters the maps they need.
“What do you means the lighthouse signaled to you an SOS? It hasn’t worked in years!”
The lighthouse includes the external view of the lighthouse, the internal view of the lighthouse keeper’s house, and the internal view of the lighthouse’s three levels and the adjacent building.
The lighthouse can be used in most settings from fantasy to modern. The rusty and dirty look of the internal views suggests the Horror genre as its best use.
The group is at sea when they see a brilliant flash of light. They barely miss crashing into a rocky promontory. The light flashes in a pattern, which the group may recognize as morse code saying SOS, but even if they do not realize this they know they are being signaled in some way. When they land on the island, they find a small fishing village. When they hear about the lighthouse, they shake their heads and say that the lighthouse beacon hasn’t worked in years. The last lighthouse keeper died up there and some of the villagers believe his ghost is haunting the lighthouse. The group can either investigate or try to leave the island. If they try to leave the island, they find their boat motor has broken down (or was it sabotaged?). The fishing village has no real metal parts or tools on hand, but they are welcome to try and find some in the lighthouse…