- [DramaScape] Lake Prison
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Political Ideology
- REVOLUTIONARIES — American War of Independence RPG
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller RPG: The Great Rift & Deep Space Exploration
- [D101 Games] Summer Sale 25% Off
- [Ennead Games] Corporate Babble Generator
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller – Reach Adventure 4: Last Flight of the Amuar
The Small Folk: FATE-powered Urban Fantasy
Phil Masters has announced his my first venture into online self-publishing; The Small Folk.
The Small Folk have been lurking on the margins of human society since before the dawn of history, but we humans don’t tend to notice them. They’re really good at hiding from us. They’re also good at arguing, picking fights, sulking, and splitting up into cliques. But they’re tough, clever (on their good days), and armed with an array of startling magical powers.
The Small Folk is a game of wainscot urban fantasy, built round the popular FATE rules engine. Take your pick of seven different cliques, from aggressive goblins to oh-so-superior brownies and technophile gremlins (or the cliqueless, because some people just have to be different), and an array of skills and magical powers, personalise your character with aspects and stunts, and get out there and get underfoot.
Oh, and watch out for cats, rats, hawks, mousetraps, and your neighbours.
Written and published by Phil Masters
Available at www.warehouse23.com/products/PJM001
(If anyone is wondering; yes, this is based on the chapter Phil contributed to Guardians of Order’s Dreaming Cities some years ago. But it’s been rebuilt around the Free FATE rules engine and turned into a full-sized book.)