- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
The Small Folk: FATE-powered Urban Fantasy
Phil Masters has announced his my first venture into online self-publishing; The Small Folk.
The Small Folk have been lurking on the margins of human society since before the dawn of history, but we humans don’t tend to notice them. They’re really good at hiding from us. They’re also good at arguing, picking fights, sulking, and splitting up into cliques. But they’re tough, clever (on their good days), and armed with an array of startling magical powers.
The Small Folk is a game of wainscot urban fantasy, built round the popular FATE rules engine. Take your pick of seven different cliques, from aggressive goblins to oh-so-superior brownies and technophile gremlins (or the cliqueless, because some people just have to be different), and an array of skills and magical powers, personalise your character with aspects and stunts, and get out there and get underfoot.
Oh, and watch out for cats, rats, hawks, mousetraps, and your neighbours.
Written and published by Phil Masters
Available at www.warehouse23.com/products/PJM001
(If anyone is wondering; yes, this is based on the chapter Phil contributed to Guardians of Order’s Dreaming Cities some years ago. But it’s been rebuilt around the Free FATE rules engine and turned into a full-sized book.)