- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
The Smart Party
The Smart Party, a group of like-minded individuals, have been around for a while. Ever since being told that if they wanted great games at conventions, they needed to run them (or words to that effect). Since then they have made that their aim – to run great games. Following the recent discussions (here and here) about encouraging people to GM at conventions, perhaps for the first time, they’ve set up a blog in which they aim to provide “hints, tips, reports, rants, and lots more“. Already there are a couple of very good entries. Why not add it to your list of daily websites to visit or, better yet, add the RSS feed to your reader. I know I have!
So… where is this blog? Here: smartparty.wordpress.com.