- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
The Study is a 16 x 20 inch, full color floorplan of a study.
This product features a small alchemist or magician’s study room. Everything a magician or alchemist could want to study potions, magical items, or even brew small batches of alcohol is included. Perfect for magicians seriously interested in study, or who want to relax from their studies for a bit, or both.
Game Masters can use this product in several ways. It makes a great alchemical lab if a Player Character obtains one in game or as an add-on room for a magician for a Player Character’s base of operations. It is an excellent place for the adventurers to meet and greet with a magician or alchemical patron interested in their services or as magician’s or alchemist’s shop they are visiting to buy potions and magic items.
Finally, it makes for an excellent backdrop for the final battle against a wizard or alchemist nemesis with all his potions, scrolls, and magic available to him at hand making him a serious threat to the Player Characters. Especially since he knows what the potions and scrolls can do and the Player Characters do not.
The zip file includes the VTT file for use online.