- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
- [Ennead Games] Lifeform Maker
The Tavern 3D
This product is a 3D paper model version of our basic Tavern, on a slightly smaller scale.
This simple tavern bustles with activity as customers enter hungry and sober and leave full and inebriated. The back alley behind the tavern is active as well as maids toss out dirty water and cooks and waitresses toss out unused food.
This tavern is the perfect place for the feast and toast to the adventurers for a job well done, and the inevitable barroom brawl after, likely started by those now jealous of the adventurer’s fame. Also a great place for a lunch or dinner conversation with a patron or new contact whose enemies might take advantage of him being in a public place to make a try at assassination.
Or as a shady tavern the group has to infiltrate in order to gain information from a normally unwilling person whose lips might be less sealed while intoxicated. At the end of the day though, everyone has to go home because there are no beds here.
This map product is a full-color, 18 x 16 inch, 3D Tavern.
Assembly requires basic to intermediate skill level