- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
The Tomb of Soloman
Legend holds that Solomon, son of David and king of the Jews, had in his possession a magical ring that gave him power over demons and spirits. He imprisoned these spirits and sealed them away forever, so they would trouble humanity no more – and every word of this legend is true.
King Solomon was indeed a mighty sorcerer and he mastered a spell of binding that could contain even the most powerful spirit. He travelled the length and breadth of Judea, ridding the land of spirits and demons. Some he forced to serve him, others he demanded knowledge from but the greater part of these he imprisoned for all eternity in a trap-filled dungeon, the Tomb of Solomon.
Today, the tomb is lost beneath the deserts of Syria – and this is a blessing for mankind, for if the tomb were to be found, the greed of men would surely lead to them loosing the demons of Solomon on the world. As the wise king learned at great cost, power corrupts.