- [DramaScape] Used Car Lot
- Age of Anarchy RPG Kickstarter
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 3: Lightning Bolt
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller Referee’s Briefing 5: Incidents and Encounters
- New Year, New ‘cast, New You!
- [D101 Games] Monkey, the RPG of the Journey to the West Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Hanger 1A
- [Dungeon Masters Guild] Perilous Places: The King’s Mercy
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Crimes & Punishments
- [Ennead Games] Adventure Outline Maker: SciFi Edition
The Tomb of Soloman
Legend holds that Solomon, son of David and king of the Jews, had in his possession a magical ring that gave him power over demons and spirits. He imprisoned these spirits and sealed them away forever, so they would trouble humanity no more – and every word of this legend is true.
King Solomon was indeed a mighty sorcerer and he mastered a spell of binding that could contain even the most powerful spirit. He travelled the length and breadth of Judea, ridding the land of spirits and demons. Some he forced to serve him, others he demanded knowledge from but the greater part of these he imprisoned for all eternity in a trap-filled dungeon, the Tomb of Solomon.
Today, the tomb is lost beneath the deserts of Syria – and this is a blessing for mankind, for if the tomb were to be found, the greed of men would surely lead to them loosing the demons of Solomon on the world. As the wise king learned at great cost, power corrupts.