- [Iron Crown Enterprises] HARP Folkways
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 4: Bestow Curse
- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 3
- Systems Are Doing It For Themselves
- [Ennead Games] R.I.G.S. Sci-Fi Volume 2
- [Cakebread & Walton] Michael Scott Rohan’s Winter of the World RPG
- [Ennead Games] Character Connections
- [Simon Burley Productions] The Code of Shōjo and Shōnen Kickstarter
- [DramaScape] Medieval Village Outskirts
- The State of the Smart Party
This Product is a 32 x 30 inch, Black and White Blueprint of a Yacht.
The Product comes with the Hex, Square and No Overlay versions and the Virtual Tabletop Maps.
“Don’t be fooled by their pretty boy and girl looks. Every one of these men and women could be a drug dealing criminal scumbag. If you let your guard down, even for a second, you are dead.”
The Yacht is a hand-drawn, black and white, blueprint style map. The product includes the five decks of a large yacht or cruise ship. Each individual area in the yacht is labeled and includes hand-drawn objects signifying all of the furnishings in the area.
The Yacht is intended for use in modern games. It could also easily be used in near future science fiction games.
Adventure hook for use with this product.
Smuggling with a Smile: A group of drug runners are using a large yacht or cruise ship as a way to smuggle drugs from Florida to Cuba. Posing as a party cruise ship, they offer passengers a great time at very competitive prices, using the tickets fees as a way to get additional funds as well as acting as a cover for their drug smuggling activities. As additional security, they even hire “passengers” who are actually paid mercenaries disguising themselves as vacationers.
Detectives have become quite suspicious of the always full capacity cruise ship and ever more frequent trips between Florida and Cuba. They decide to send in their youngest and most comely officers who have the highest chance of passing themselves off as young partygoers to investigate the ship. The Player Characters as young detectives have to make their way on board, and then search the ship for evidence of wrongdoing. Meanwhile, any passenger or servant could actually be a drug smuggler or mercenary in disguise trying to stop them…