- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Tiles of the Dead
Tiles of the Dead : Set 1 is the first in a series of zombie themed map tiles from Crooked Staff Publishing.
Designed primarily for use with 28mm miniatures, this set includes a variety of rooms and corridors that can be used in numerous different configurations to represent the interiors of small (modern day) houses and apartments.
This set features:
- 4 corridors
- 4 storage areas
- 3 toilets/bathrooms
- 3 living rooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 kitchens
- 1 dining room
- 1 home office
- 5 stair variants
- 20 small corridor pieces (to create your own custom shapes)
- 15 door assemblies
Also included in this product are smaller jpg images* of each room/corridor tile – making this tile-set equally suited to virtual tabletops.
* These jpgs are supplied in two sizes – the first is scaled at 70 pixels per grid square, the second is scaled at 100 pixels per grid square.