- Russell Morrissey Interview
- Sarah Newton Interview
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Implausible Deniability
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: Yellow Clearance Black Box Blues (Remastered)
- Sandy Petersen Interview
- [Just Crunch Games] Three Faces of the Wendigo
- [Ennead Games] Encounters & Events: SciFi Volume 3 – Planets
- [Grim & Perilous Studios] ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous RPG: Core Book
- [Ennead Games] Equipment Maker 5: Rings
- [DramaScape] Modern Ruins 7
Tools for Frontier Living
The latest 2300AD supplement has just been uploaded to DriveThruRPG – Tools for Frontier Living.
This book is a real goldmine for players and referees alike, and every Traveller player (not just those playing 2300AD!) should take a look at this one. Referees and wealthy players will enjoy the complete colony and outpost creation system, while everyone else will be able to dive into the reams and reams of equipment options, from power and farming systems, to security equipment, walkers, vehicles, spacesuits, weapons, space craft and much more!
Packed full of essential equipment and tools for players venturing out to the far frontier, this book will be a vital companion for any game for 2300AD. From a detailed look at various colonies situated far from civilisation to the ships that supply them, Tools from Frontier Living is also a firm resource for weapons, tools, vehicles and other necessities that could mean the difference between life or death when exploring unknown regions of space.
Recommended for players and referees alike.