- [Cakebread & Walton] Massive Renaissance D100 PDF Sale and Bundle Discount
- [Ennead Games] Spell Options 5: Acid Arrow
- [Shades of Vengeance] Era: Survival Kickstarter
- All Rolled Up and Swedish Gaming
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator – Cybernetics & Implant Names
- [Mongoose Publishing] Spinward Marches 2: The Lunion Shield Worlds
- Seven Hills
- [DramaScape] Fifth Anniversary Sale
- [Cakebread & Walton] OneDice Hauntaway
Trains: Wild West
This is a set of Wild West train maps, it has Hex, Square and No Overlays, it also includes the VTT files for online play.
“Well boys looks like we got a train to catch. Heeyah!”
Trains Wild West includes fourteen different train sections and an empty rail section. Two different locomotives are present, one a classic wild west one, and the other a steampunk locomotive. The rest of the train sections can be used to make as long a train as desired with the most basic train likely having locomotive, passenger car, storage car, animal hauling car, and caboose.
Trains Wild West is intended for Wild West/steampunk era settings,
Adventure hook for use with this product.
Train Heist: The group is either hired to protect the train or to steal from the train carrying valuable resources such as gold, silver, or other precious minerals. If the group is guarding the train, they are likely holed up with the train crew in the caboose trying to defend against the bandits. If they are trying to rob the train, they need to reach it first. In a steampunk setting the heist includes steam cars built for offroading or steam trams that can be used on the rails to catch up to the caboose. Or perhaps steam copters to fly to the top of the train. In a Wild West setting, they are gonna have to ambush the train the old fashioned way, riding up to it with horses and jumping onto the train cars or rail sabotage to make sure the train stops.