- [Just Crunch Games] The Cthulhu Hack: The Dark Brood
- [DramaScape] Golf Course
- Brett M Bernstein Interview
- Preparing For Dragonmeet
- [Fainting Goat Games] Space Supers #3: Starburst Sentinels [ICONS]
- [D101 Games] Cyber Monday Sale
- [Ennead Games] Quick Generator: Creature Concept 2
- Scott A Woodard Interview
- Ken Rolston at The Kraken
- Rick Meints at The Kraken
Traveller Book Writer Call
Mongoose Publishing is currently looking for established writers to work on books for our Traveller RPG. Traveller remains one of the most popular science-fiction roleplaying games on the market and its huge scope guarantees projects of interest to the right person.
They are currently looking for writers for these specific projects, though they are always happy to hear other ideas.
- 2300AD Adventures
- Wild West setting book and supplements
- Steampunk setting book and supplements
- Pirates (how they act, how they gather – part career book, part supplement)
- Third Imperium Sectors/Alien Modules (not that canon has to be adhered to, and your text will be picked apart!)
- Adventures/Mini-Campaigns (in the style of Beltstrike, Prison Planet and Trillion Credit Squadron)
- Judge Dredd Adventures and Sourcebooks
If you are an established writer with past gaming credits to your name, send a one page outline of a project you wish to work on, highlighting proposed chapters and why you think the book will be so cool, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mongoose Publishing compensates writers of Traveller books by immediate sharing of revenue (35%) on sales of all electronic books. Given the popularity of Traveller, this can be quite lucrative for the right author and book.
If you are not an established writer, they are currently looking for several Traveller articles, which can be found here.
Some of the writers of past articles are now working on full titles for Traveller, so it is a good place to start!