- [Ennead Games] Helpful List Arbitrary Collection 4
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Liberty Port
- The Dark Times ‘zine Now Available
- The Mug and Meeple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: The Cordan Conflict
- [Mongoose Publishing] Paranoia: New Expansion Decks – Mutants & [REDACTED]
- [Ennead Games] Dungeon Feature Volume 6: Fountains
- [Burning Games] Dragons Conquer America: The Coatli Stone Quickstart
- [DramaScape] Mayan Temple
- [Mongoose Publishing] Traveller: Pirates of Drinax: Friends in Dry Places
Traveller Book Writer Call
Mongoose Publishing is currently looking for established writers to work on books for our Traveller RPG. Traveller remains one of the most popular science-fiction roleplaying games on the market and its huge scope guarantees projects of interest to the right person.
They are currently looking for writers for these specific projects, though they are always happy to hear other ideas.
- 2300AD Adventures
- Wild West setting book and supplements
- Steampunk setting book and supplements
- Pirates (how they act, how they gather – part career book, part supplement)
- Third Imperium Sectors/Alien Modules (not that canon has to be adhered to, and your text will be picked apart!)
- Adventures/Mini-Campaigns (in the style of Beltstrike, Prison Planet and Trillion Credit Squadron)
- Judge Dredd Adventures and Sourcebooks
If you are an established writer with past gaming credits to your name, send a one page outline of a project you wish to work on, highlighting proposed chapters and why you think the book will be so cool, to email@example.com
Mongoose Publishing compensates writers of Traveller books by immediate sharing of revenue (35%) on sales of all electronic books. Given the popularity of Traveller, this can be quite lucrative for the right author and book.
If you are not an established writer, they are currently looking for several Traveller articles, which can be found here.
Some of the writers of past articles are now working on full titles for Traveller, so it is a good place to start!